ALTRAS INTERNATIONAL LTD
Table of Contents
- Introduction 3
- Our Commitment 3
- Notice 4
- Usage 4
- Consent 4
- Access to your information 5
- Security of information 5
- Retention of information 5
- EU and EEA Users’ Rights 5
- What we do with the Information you share 6
- Cross Border Personal Data Transfers 6
- How to opt-out 6
- Changes to this policy 7
- Enforcement of policy 7
ALTRAS INTERNATIONAL LTD is strongly committed to protecting your privacy and complying with your choices. Both personal and non-personal information collected are safeguarded according to the highest privacy and data protection standards adopted worldwide. We have always had a robust and effective data protection program in place which complies with existing law and abides by the data protection principles. However, we recognise our obligations in updating and expanding this program to meet the demands of the GDPR and the UK Data Protection act 2018.
- Your information will not be shared, rented or sold to any third party.
- We use the latest security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
- We give you the possibility to control the information that you shared with us (opt-out)
ALTRAS INTERNATIONAL LTD is committed to processing data in accordance with its responsibilities under the GDPR.
Article 5 of the GDPR requires that personal data shall be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the GDPR in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of individuals; and
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.”
We will clearly inform you when information that personally identifies you (“personal information”) is asked for and you will have the choice to provide it or not. Generally, this information is requested when you install/download/subscribe to product updates, newsletters or other online services.
Altras generally uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- To comply with applicable Money laundering regulations.
- Authorising and processing Data Subjects’ transactions, including effecting and administering money transfers and ensuring proper payment to the designated recipient of funds.
- Meeting legal, regulatory, self-regulatory, fraud prevention and security requirements, which may include verifying the identity of the sender and recipient of funds and checking identities against money laundering, terrorist financing or similar watch lists established by regulatory agencies or similar bodies.
- To provide you information that will allow you to use our services.
- Maintaining business and transaction records for reasonable periods
- To automatically customize your documents with your information.
- To alert you of software upgrades, updates, discounts or other services from ALTRAS INTERNATIONAL LTD.
- Otherwise as permitted or required by law.
We collect your email when you register with us or log in our online platforms in order to send you informational communications about your transactions with us and our product and services and the best use you can make of them. We also collect your email to send you our promotional offers.
We may also collect your name, language, currency, operating system, and location information for a better experience with ALTRAS INTERNATIONAL LTD services.
When you register for our service with us, we collect your email in order to send you information about your transactions with us and our product and services, We also collect your phone number in order to contact update you about your transaction.
We also contact the phone number that is provided if we suspect that the cardholder’s credit card information has been compromised, i.e. used in a fraudulent way.
We also use our clients’ email in order to notify of the release of updated versions of our software, new services or promotional offers.
When you provide your personal information, you consent that it can be used for the above purposes and that ALTRAS INTERNATIONAL LTD is an authorized holder of such information. If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use our website, but you will not be able to receive additional services or access certain areas that require registration. When you activate your account, you are providing your consent to occasionally receive information from us. In each communication from us you will have the opportunity to unsubscribe from further communications; alternatively, you may contact us to express your choices at the address provided at the bottom of this page.
Access to your information
You are entitled to review the personal information you have provided us and ensure that it is accurate and up to date at all times. To review or update this information simply login to your account with us, or request that we send you this information.
Security of information
ALTRAS INTERNATIONAL LTD is strongly committed to protecting your information and ensuring that your choices are honored. We have taken strong security measures to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. All sensitive data is stored behind multiple firewalls on secure servers with restricted employee access.
We guarantee that all e-commerce transactions follow the latest security measures and use the best available technologies. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology is employed when you place online orders or transmit sensitive information. SSL is one of the safest methods of passing information over the Internet.
Retention of information
EU and EEA Users’ Rights
If you are habitually located in the European Union or European Economic Area, you have the right to access, rectify, download or erase your information, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
You have the right to access your personal data and, if necessary, have it amended or deleted or restrict it. In certain instances, you may have the right to the portability of your data. You can also ask us to not send marketing communications and not to use your personal data when we carry out profiling for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out of receiving email newsletters and other marketing communications by following the opt-out instructions provided to you in those emails. Transactional account messages will be unaffected if you opt-out from marketing communications.
What we do with the Information.
Your information is never shared outside the company without your permission. Inside the company, data is stored behind multiple firewalls on secure servers with restricted user access.
When you register to our website, mobile app, or over the phone, you are asked to provide your contact information, including a valid email address. We use this information to send you updates about ALTRAS INTERNATIONAL LTD transactions confirmations and information about our services. When your transaction with us, we ask for your credit card number and billing address. We use this information only to bill you for the transaction (s) or the service (s) you requested at that time.
We may on occasions require the help of other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as, customer support and ID verification We will only provide such companies with the information required for them to perform these services; these service providers are bound by strict privacy policies and are prohibited from using your information for any other purpose.
In very rare instances ALTRAS INTERNATIONAL LTD may disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
(a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on ALTRAS INTERNATIONAL LTD (b) protect and defend the rights or property of ALTRAS INTERNATIONAL LTD and its family of websites and properties; and (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of ALTRAS INTERNATIONAL LTD], its websites, or the public.
Cross Border Personal Data Transfers
In connection with providing services to its customers, Altras International Ltd may transfer Personal Data to destinations outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). When transferring Personal Data outside the EEA, Altras International Ltd ensures that security measures and appropriate safeguards are put in place to protect the Personal Data and to ensure that all transfers comply with applicable data protection law. Altras International Ltd relies on the Standard Contractual Clauses provided by the EU Commission (Article 46.2 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the EU Commission’s ‘adequacy decisions’ in respect of certain territories (Article 45 GDPR) to transfer Personal Data outside the EEA lawfully.
How to opt-out
We provide users with the opportunity to opt-out from receiving updates on our products, newsletters and other communications from us. You can opt-out by clicking on the link provided in our electronic mailings or by contacting us at the address at the bottom of this page.
However, as is true with all online actions, it is possible that third parties may unlawfully intercept transmissions of personal information, or other users of the Site may misuse or abuse your personal information that they may collect from the Site.
If you want to prevent a third-party advertiser from collecting data, currently you may either visit each ad network’s web site individually and opt out or visit the NAI gateway opt-out site to opt-out of all network advertising cookies. Click here for the NAI gateway opt-out site. This site will also allow you to review the third-party advertising companies’ privacy policies.
Changes to this policy
Enforcement of policy
If for some reason you believe ALTRAS INTERNATIONAL LTD has not adhered to these principles, please notify us and we will do our best to promptly make corrections.
ALTRAS INTERNATIONAL LTD
156 Great Charles Street
For information about how to contact ALTRAS INTERNATIONAL LTD please visit our contact page.
EFFECTIVE DATE 03/12/2018